Jailor of the Damned
120 (Requires 120)
Confront the Lich King.
- Bwonsamdi's Death Gate to Icecrown used
- Speak with Talanji in Icecrown
- Scourge Transporter used
- Lich King confronted
- Escape the Frozen Throne
I gonna open a death gate, and ya can go through and ask da Lich King if he be treadin' on Ol' Bwonsamdi's ground.
You will receive:
Ha ha. Ya should be careful when dealin' with da forces of death.
- Power flows through dis place. De spirits here are strong, but... imprisoned. It is different than de voices I hear at Bwonsamdi's necropolis. Here... it is... channeled.
- We should hurry. I feel as though I am trespassing in a place dat looks unkindly to de living.
- Let me know when you are ready to proceed.
Defeat enemies in the way to reach the Frozen Throne where a cutscene plays:
- The team is transported to the ground under the throne and approaches the Lich King to ask their questions.
- Spirit of Vol'jin says: Lich King. Da voice I heard as I be dyin'... tellin' me to name Sylvanas warchief... was it yours?
- The Lich King says: The Banshee Queen's schemes threaten the balance. I had no hand in them.
- Talanji and Vol'jin walk up the steps to face the Lich King. Baine and the adventurer stay on the ground, guarding them.
- Spirit of Vol'jin says: And me spirit bein' trapped in dis world... is dat your doin'?
- The Lich King says: Vol'jin... your soul has walked on the Other Side and returned. You have been altered... more than you know.
- The Lich King says: You are neither undead nor damned. You do not belong here. Leave this place at once.
- Many ghouls crawl out of the ground.
- Talanji says: I do not like de look of dis. I suggest we go... quickly!
- The Lich King says: Leave now or stay forever. The choice is yours.
Escape the Frozen Throne through Bwonsamdi's death gate.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.