|Title||Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion|
|Race||Man'ari eredar (Demon)|
Before becoming man'ari, Jaraxxus was known as Grand Vizier Jarasum, one of the three greatest pupils of Archimonde. He acted as the Arc-Consul's second and oversaw much of the day to day operations in the Conservatory of the Arcane. When discipline was needed, it was often his voice that would ring out. He was not well liked, but he was respected nonetheless.
This section concerns content related to Wrath of the Lich King.
Lord Jaraxxus was summoned by Grand Warlock Wilfred Fizzlebang when the gnome attempted to summon a doomguard for the next challenge during the Trial of the Crusader. Jaraxxus killed Fizzlebang for his efforts, and next planned to kill the adventurer. Despite being accompanied by Mistresses of Pain and Felflame Infernals, the eredar was defeated, as requested by the Kirin Tor and the Council of Six.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
His location after the formation of the Legionfall is unknown.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Lord Jaraxxus (tactics)||??|
|Grand Vizier Jarasum||110||49,332|
- Main article: Lord Jaraxxus (tactics)#Quotes
- Lord Jaraxxus yells: We return.
- Brutallus yells: To conquer this puny world.
- Tichondrius the Darkener yells: And burn it to a husk.
He appears as a legendary card for the Warlock class in Hearthstone. Playing the card destroys the summoning warlock and replaces him with Lord Jaraxxus. The game then continues with the player now controlling Jaraxxus, as a significantly enhanced hero with formidable powers. The card is infamous, both for its devastating power and for the soundbites which accompany its use. His flavor text is the same quote he uses in the instance: "TRIFLING GNOME! YOUR ARROGANCE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING!!!!"
- In the WoW TCG, the card artwork depicts Kurzon the False instead, an eredar hero.
- In the Grand Tournament expansion, there is also a rare Warlock spell called Fist of Jaraxxus. In the TCG, the artwork is used to depict a blue-skinned Eredar Chaosbringer. The flavor text "* Not actually Jaraxxus' fist." may be a reference to that.
- Players who pre-purchase the "Mega Bundle" for the The Boomsday Project expansion receive an alternate warlock hero in the form of Mecha-Jaraxxus.
Notes and trivia
- Jaraxxus is one of few members of the Burning Legion to appear in Wrath of the Lich King, others including the nathrezim Mal'Ganis and Varimathras. Jaraxxus is also the only man'ari eredar to appear in Wrath.
- Players can temporarily transform into Jaraxxus by using the toy, which includes the ability to spout numerous of his quotes on command.
- Lord Jaraxxus is voiced by Jamieson Price.
- Jaraxxus has become quite (in)famous among the playerbase for his voice files during the encounter, largely thanks to MrVoletron's remix (see above) and his extremely powerful Hearthstone card.
Although this is Kurzon the False from the TCG, the art is being used in Hearthstone to represent Jaraxxus.
Jaraxxus, then known as Jarasum, prior to being corrupted into a man'ari.
Mecha-Jaraxxus in Hearthstone.