Jason Hutchins is a senior game producer for the World of Warcraft engineering team.
- Hutchins is part of Team Horde on Azeroth Choppers, along with Sam Didier and Gary Platner.
- From the Azeroth Choppers promotional material:
- "Jason is a senior game producer who’s living the dream. He married his high school sweetheart and enjoys the finer things in life: cars, cocktails, guns, motorcycles, and food. Not in that order and never all at once."
- On his role at Blizzard: "The designers will come to us and say [something like], "Hey, we want to put ... Pet Battles into the game." I'll work with the team to talk about what we're going to do to get that done in a reasonable time and make it work."
- On playing Horde: "At first I identified with the monstrous aspect of the Horde. Who doesn't want to be a bad guy sometimes? For every kid who wants to play a cop, there are always kids who want to play the robber. But then you delve into the Horde's history, its values of honor and strength, and even their compassion and mercy."