|Level||75 - 82 Elite|
|Mana||71,220 - 166,760|
|Location||Desecrated Altar, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom|
Jedoga dreams of apocalypse. She is rumored to be one of the most fanatical adherents of the Twilight's Hammer. Under the guidance of the ruthless ogre mage Cho'gall, she learned to twist her shamanic powers to serve the Old Gods. Not long ago, Jedoga journeyed into the bowels of Ahn'kahet to prepare for the glorious day when Yogg-Saron will arise and envelop the lands of Azeroth in shadow.
- Cyclone Strike — Jedoga Shadowseeker performs a spinning attack that hits all nearby players, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Thundershock — Jedoga Shadowseeker creates a cloud of lightning that lasts 10 sec. blasting all players in a selected area for 1575 to 2025 Nature damage every 2 sec.
- Lightning Bolt — Jedoga Shadowseeker blasts a player with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- Twilight Ascendance — When Jedoga Shadowseeker reaches 50% health remaining, she calls a Twilight Volunteer to come before her. If the Twilight Volunteer reaches Jedoga Shadowseeker, they are scarified, granting Jedoga the Gift of the Herald.
The boss is floating in the air, untargetable. At her feet, a slew of minions will need to be AoE down. They have about 6700HP and die quickly. Once the last one goes down, the boss descends and the fight begins (you do, however, drop out of combat briefly). If your party is not standing near the middle of the platform, several caster elites will spawn and wipe your party quickly.
When she descends, a slew of new minions appear, but do not attack (and are not attackable).
The boss is a tank and spank save for an AoE that will target a random party member. This is a very visible circle of lightning on the ground and can be cast on the tank. It does significant enough damage to warrant canceling any casts and moving immediately. She also does Cyclone Strike, which deals damage to players near her.
Every so often she will go immune and float back into the air. Then a random minion will become active and walk toward the center of the room. If the minion reaches the circle of light below the boss, they will "sacrifice" themselves and their health will be added to the bosses. The boss will gain a buff (Gift of the Herald) that increases damage by 200%. Therefore, burst down the minion as quickly as possible before it reaches the center.
Once the minion is sacrificed or killed, the boss lands and it's back to tank and spank. Boss phase and sacrifice phase repeat alternately until boss is killed.
The key to this fight is to kill the minion as quickly as possible. The minion is immune to stun, snare and other crowd control. When the sacrificing minion is selected, the white shield will disappear from it, and it will become targetable. All the party members including the tank and healer should use their highest dps direct damage abilities to burn down that minion immediately. (You will not have enough time for DoTs to work the full effect.)
Both the amount healed and the duration of the 200% damage buff seems to be dependent on how much health the minion has when it is sacrificed. Because of this, every bit of damage on the minion helps even if the minion is not killed outright by the time it is sacrificed. While enraged you can disarm her - this will help a lot. Also, the duration of buff is usually short. If the group fails to kill the minion before it is sacrificed (easily noticeable as the boss turns all red), the tank should run to the periphery of the room when boss is descending, then try to kite the boss. Other group members with taunt (including Hunters) can taunt the boss off the tank if it is getting close. Using this strategy it is possible that the boss would spend the whole duration of the buff chasing players without touching anyone.
That being said, a decently geared tank can easily soak the damage from the buff. However, her cyclone strike can and will one-shot melee dps'ers while under the buff. Thus, it is imperative that melee dps move out of range until the buff wears off.
Note: This no longer works after patch 3.08 - she will not pull to the entrance of the room after the set of mobs are killed
There is a work around for her enrage. The last set of mobs you pull to start this engagement. have the entire group run all the way back to the entrance of the room, then the tank will range pull them and run back to the group. Kill them as usual. She descends and starts the fight. Tank and spank like usual but you want the group to stay on the side that you cleared. Let her run back and forth, the sacrifice will take place and she will waste her buff running back and forth to you, so long as your group stays in the proper place the fight should go smooth.
- The elements themselves will rise up against the civilized world! Only the faithful will be spared!
- Immortality can be yours. But only if you pledge yourself fully to !
- Here on the very borders of his domain. You will experience powers you would never have imagined!
- You have traveled long and risked much to be here. Your devotion shall be rewarded.
- The faithful shall be exalted! But there is more work to be done. We will press on until all of Azeroth lies beneath his shadow!
- These are sacred halls! Your intrusion will be met with death.
- Calling for a sacrifice
- Who among you is devoted?
- You there! Step forward!
- Fulfilling the sacrifice
- Yogg-Saron, grant me your power!
- Master, a gift for you!
- Killing a player
- Glory to Yogg-Saron!
- You are unworthy!
- Get up! You haven't suffered enough.
- Do not expect your sacrilege... to go unpunished.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker is voiced by Mona Marshall.
It is possible that she is one of the original members of the Twilight's Hammer clan, dating back to the days of their founder, .
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): Jedoga Shadowseeker now only ascends once during the encounter.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.