- For the NPC, see Jeremy Feasel (NPC).
- "Development is a complex and peculiar beast, with many heads, and some breathe fire."
Jeremy Feasel is a Senior Game Designer for World of Warcraft. He has worked on Garrisons, Pet Battles, the Timeless Isle, Encounters, and Island expeditions.
- As a senior game designer on the World of Warcraft team at Blizzard Entertainment, Jeremy Feasel has a hand in shaping a wide variety of game content, from the back story of dungeon and raid bosses to the behavior of overworld enemies to game systems such as Pet Battles.
- Feasel began his career at Blizzard in 2010 as an encounter designer on the World of Warcraft team. Prior to his arrival, he did a stint in quality assurance and served as a designer (and part-time shoutcaster) for games in the Command & Conquer series.
- In his free time, Feasel enjoys exploring worlds outside of Azeroth, whether he’s running trails in the California wilderness or searching every icy square inch of Skyrim. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in molecular biology from Pomona College.
- Feasel was responsible for the Falcosaur questline. It actually was a passion project from one Blizzard artist who really wanted to make the raptor falcon creature. He had his opportunity, and was able to get it in the game. He made the pet version of it, and they said, "that’s the cutest thing, we need to make a whole story about these things". It was a huge amount of fun for them to put together.
- He was also largely responsible for the addition of gnome hunters in World of Warcraft: Legion.
- The marsuul model is named Feasel in the game files, with Feasel the Muffin Thief being a direct reference to him.