Job Opening: Guard Captain of Revantusk Village
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
51 (Requires 44)
You have been tasked with the decimation of 5 Vilebranch Berserkers, 3 Vilebranch Shadow Hunters, 3 Vilebranch Blood Drinkers, and 2 Vilebranch Soul Eaters.
- Vilebranch Berserker slain (5)
- Vilebranch Shadow Hunter slain (3)
- Vilebranch Blood Drinker slain (3)
- Vilebranch Soul Eater slain (2)
With the loss of Guard Captain Malkhor, the position of Guard Captain of Revantusk is once again open. If you are interested in becoming Captain of the Guard for Revantusk, complete the following tasks and submit your application to Primal Torntusk:
Exterminate Vilebranch Berserkers.
Exterminate Vilebranch Shadow Hunters.
Exterminate Vilebranch Blood Drinkers.
Exterminate Vilebranch Soul Eaters.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,050 XP
Are you here about the job opening?
You are indeed a worthy candidate for the new position, <name>. Accept this trinket as a token of our appreciation for your hard work. I will be reviewing all applications next year.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Undocumented: Required amount lowered from 10/5/5/5 to 5/3/2/2. Reward dropped from 2 25 to 75.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.