As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Silvermoon City, Uber Town, Thrall's Thrashers, Brawler's Guild|
|Location||Hillsbrad Foothills; Steam Pools, Feralas; Sethria's Roost, Mount Hyjal; Molten Front, Firelands|
|Companion(s)||Dazzle, Twinkles †, Spooky|
Johnny went to the Hillsbrad Foothills ready for adventure but later became disheartened in the Sludge Fields. He could be found crying next to Apothecary Lydon, who considered Johnny's presence a form of torture.
When Lydon was freed, Johnny refused to be left behind and decided to avenge the death of Twinkles. He was later found at the Steam Pools resort, relaxing and mourning his horse. Johnny was also one of the dozens of past NPC's encountered by adventurers to assist in killing the Elementals at Sethria's Roost. Johnny was also part of the Thrall's Thrashers and was seen AFK in the Molten Front.
Warlords of Draenor
Johnny alongside his companion Dazzle fought in the Brawler's Guild. Despite killing the Lich King, he did not loot , so the Postmaster sent an adventurer to retrieve it and deliver it to Johnny at the Steam Pools resort. Once there Johnny revealed that he had not "forgotten" to loot Invincible, he had simply left it behind because he had already gotten the mount the week before (and named it Spooky). After telling the adventurer to sell the second Invincible for some gold for him, Johnny then gives them the honor of delivering Twinkles' favorite toy, , to his former horse's grave.
Brawler's Guild tactics
Johnny Awesome is a rank 2 opponent.
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Volley — Fires out a volley of arrows, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies.
- Powershot — Fires an overwhelming shot, inflicting 3,000,000 Physical damage and causing the target to bleed for an additional 250,000 damage every 1 sec for 15 sec.
- Revive Dazzle — Revives the caster's pet.
Johnny will stay fixed in his spawning position, while his pet Dazzle will harass the player. Dazzle is susceptible to all of Johnny's attacks, including Volley and Powershot. It's imperative to keep Dazzle between Johnny and the player while Johnny is winding up a Powershot. Should Dazzle die for any reason, Johnny will stop what he's doing and cast Revive Pet, which lasts for 15 seconds. Use this opportunity to unload.
29 million health in 2 minutes comes out to 241K DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- Are you looking at me? Yes, look at me. You should be looking at me. Are you? Looking at me? Good.
- Twinkles! Why did it have to be twinkles?
- Despite being a male, both Warden Stillwater and Apothecary Lydon call Johnny a girl or "Jenny". While Stillwater's insanity could contribute to him calling Johnny a girl, it is possible that Lydon found Johnny's manner of speaking about Twinkles as one would a doll and crying over its death girlish, or blood elves' (lack of) masculinity as part of a running gag with Blizzard.
- If you lead Johnny to where Twinkles is "planted", he will scream like a girl.
- Based on , Johnny Awesome is a caricature of alt characters that have been "twinked" out in heirloom items, making them considerably more powerful than their level would indicate and giving them an outsized sense of power and entitlement.
- His guild name is as obnoxious and arrogant as he is.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added to the Molten Front and Sethria's Roost.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added to the Steam Pools.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.