|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Silvermoon City, Uber Town, Thrall's Thrashers, Brawler's Guild|
Hillsbrad Foothills; Steam Pools|
Mount Hyjal; Sethria's Roost
Firelands; Molten Front
HistoryThis section concerns content exclusive to Legion. This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
He arrives in Hillsbrad Foothills ready for adventure in but later becomes disheartened in the Sludge Fields and can be found crying next to Apothecary Lydon, who considers Johnny's presence a form of torture.
When Lydon is freed, Johnny refuses to be left behind and decides to avenge the death of Twinkles.
He is later found at the Steam Pools resort, relaxing and mourning Twinkles. Johnny is also one of the dozens of past NPC's encountered by adventurers to assist in killing the Elementals at Sethria's Roost. Johnny is also part of the Thrall's Thrashers and is seen AFK in the Firelands instance, while in the Molten Front.This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor. This section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
Johnny alongside his companion Dazzle joined the Brawler's Guild and is fought by the challengers.
Johnny did not loot from the Lich King, so the sent an adventurer to retrieve it and then deliver it to Johnny at the Steam Pools resort. Once there Johnny revealed that he had not "forgotten" to loot Invincible, he had simply left it behind because he had already gotten the mount the week before (and named it ). After telling the adventurer to sell the second Invincible for some gold for him, Johnny then gives them the honor of delivering Twinkles' favorite toy, , to his former horse's grave.
QuestsThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm. This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Brawler's Guild tactics
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Volley — Fires out a volley of arrows, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies.
- Powershot — Fires an overwhelming shot, inflicting 3,000,000 Physical damage and causing the target to bleed for an additional 250,000 damage every 1 sec for 15 sec.
- Revive Dazzle — Revives the caster's pet.
Johnny will stay fixed in his spawning position, while his pet Dazzle will harass the player. Dazzle is susceptible to all of Johnny's attacks, including Volley and Powershot. It's imperative to keep Dazzle between Johnny and the player while Johnny is winding up a Powershot. Should Dazzle die for any reason, Johnny will stop what he's doing and cast Revive Pet, which lasts for 15 seconds. Use this opportunity to unload.
29 million health in 2 minutes comes out to 241K DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- "Are you looking at me? Yes, look at me. You should be looking at me. Are you? Looking at me? Good."
- "Twinkles! Why did it have to be twinkles?"
- Despite being a male, both and Apothecary Lydon call Johnny a girl or "Jenny". While Stillwater's insanity could contribute to him calling Johnny a girl, it is possible that Lydon found Johnny's manner of speaking about Twinkles as one would a doll and crying over its death girlish, or blood elves' (lack of) masculinity as part of a running gag with Blizzard.
- If you lead Johnny to where Twinkles is "planted", he will scream like a girl.
- Based on , Johnny Awesome is a caricature of alt characters that have been "twinked" out in heirloom items, making them considerably more powerful than their level would indicate and giving them an outsized sense of power and entitlement.
- His guild name is as obnoxious and arrogant as he is.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added to the Molten Front and Sethria's Roost.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added to the Steam Pools.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.