Joining the Horde
|End||Warchief Garrosh Hellscream|
|Level||10 (Requires 1)|
The Joining the Horde quest is the first quest pandaren players receive upon arriving at Orgrimmar, after choosing to join the Horde at the end of the Wandering Isle storyline, in which the player, accompanied by Ji Firepaw, has to speak to Warchief Garrosh Hellscream in Grommash Hold. The equivalent for players that have chosen to join the Alliance is .
Here we are, <name>... Orgrimmar, heart of the Horde.
There's no better place to start doing that than here, with the aid of the Horde. Let's find out who their leader is. We need allies.
Pandaren... you're here.
As you escort Ji through Orgrimmar, various NPCs greet you as you make your way towards Grommash Hold:
- Orgrimmar Grunt says: Never thought I'd see one of your kind walk through here.
- Orgrimmar Grunt says: Come on through. The Warchief's expecting you.
Passing by the place where Nefarian's head is usually mounted:
- Shang'gok yells: Look! It's Ji Firepaw, and <name>!
- Shang'gok says: They're the ones who helped Korga Strongmane escape from the Alliance!
Approaching the entrance to Grommash Hold, Ji runs up to the Warchief's Command board:
- Ji Firepaw says: Look at this!
- Ji Firepaw says: Well, that's good news. Once we join the Horde, we certainly won't run out of things to do.
Finally, Ji and the player enter the throne room. Even after his removal from the throne, a copy of Garrosh spawns and spots them almost immediately:
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Pandaren! Approach.
- Ji kneels before Garrosh.
- Ji Firepaw says: Emperor Hellscream, I am Ji...
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: That's WARCHIEF Hellscream!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Now, rise.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: We should talk, pandaren.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.