Retrieve Jorgensen's Cage Key.
If we're gonna get him out we'll need the key. A stone cold witch known as Utroka the Keymistress holds on tight to that thing. We'll have to kill her if we're going to get Jorgensen's cage key. She's up north in the valley leading to the Burning Steppes.
Let's go, kid.
Messner! Damn, it's good to see a friendly face. Get me out of here!
I know where they're holding Krakauer and Danforth. We gotta hurry. They were prepping those two for a sacrifice!
To Render's Camp! Make sure to finish and pick up before leaving the mill. Don't take a left to enter the camp, but instead keep following the road north to the Burning Steppes. Utroka is a level 17 elite female orc warlock, with 1750 health and a felhunter minion on top of a hill at just south of the border. Kill her, then head southwest to the camp. Jorgensen is outside the cave, locked in a cage at alongside Ticky the Alchemist, a neutral goblin.
- Payback's gonna hurt.
- You orcs are gonna be sorry when I get out of here.
- So I heard Thrall left the Horde. That true?
- You ever seen Keeshan kill an orc? It's a sight to behold, <man/lady>.
- I feel weak. I mean weaker than normal. Like as if the Light is less powerful this week. Probably just something I ate. Orc food gives me the craps.
- I'm probably the most important member of this team, being a paladin and all.
- Can't believe we're putting the old team back together. All thanks to you, <name>.
- You know, I kept hearing the Blackrock orcs talk about the return of Hellscream to the Horde. What's that all about? Isn't Hellscream dead?
- Danforth says: Jorgensen is real dainty, by the way. He's a paladin, so be careful what you say around him or you're liable to make him cry.
Jorgensen says: Real funny, Danforth.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.