|Title||<The Curse Bearer>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Giant)|
|Level||80 / 99 - 110 Elite|
|Location||Path of the Titans, Dragonblight|
Jotun helped Tyr replace his hand with a fist of silver after his real hand had been devoured by Galakrond, and he also added Tyr's new symbol onto his hammer. When Tyr discovered Loken's treachery, Jotun did not flee south with Tyr, but, inspired by the keeper's ideals of personal sacrifice, the giant stayed behind to distract Loken and help mask his allies' escape. He was captured and cursed by Loken to shatter the anvil he had used to craft Tyr's hand and reshape his hammer, and to attack any ally of Tyr's; the curse will not let him die.
- Smash - Sends a wave of force in front of the caster, inflicting damage to enemies.
- Main article: The Brother's Trail#Notes
- He has the titan-model with the titanmaleskinstone01 texture.
- He can be mined.
- His name is likely a reference to the Jotnar which were singularly known as a Jotunn, who were a race of creatures of chaos who were often the cause of natural disasters. The Jotnar (alternately, "Jötnar", or the aformentioned "Jötun") were often in conflict with the Aesir and Vanir gods. The Norse word is often translated into Frost Giants in pop culture, though it originally denoted any kind of "giant", including Surtr and his giants of flame in Muspellheim.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.