Journey to the Repose
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Speak with Archmage Khadgar at the Azurewing Repose.
For now, the Illidari can hold the line against the Legion. We will return later to help them drive the Legion from the upper reaches of Faronaar. You and I must concentrate on the Pillars of Creation if the Tomb of Sargeras is to be resealed.
The Azurewing Repose is to the northeast. I will meet you there, <name>.
He is... he's dying! Senegos is possibly the oldest dragon alive. We cannot simply let him slip away.
There is something not quite right with the magic energy here, I can feel it.
Follow the road leading northwest out Illidari Stand until you reach a fork. Go right and keep following the road until you see a purplish-blue trail to your left. Take that trail and you will reach Azurewing Repose.
- Quest accept
- Archmage Khadgar says: Do not linger here too long. The Legion is attacking everywhere.
- Stellagosa says: I am certain that if anyone can help you find this Pillar of Creation, it will be my grandfather.
- Khadgar nods to Stellagosa.
- Stellagosa flies off.
- Archmage Khadgar says: <Name>, I will meet you up there. You will find the repose up the road to the northeast.
- Khadgar transforms into a raven and flies off.
- Approach the area
- Archmage Khadgar says: This does not look good. He is not well.
- Khadgar is channeling into Senegos an infusion of pure arcane power to stabilize the elderly blue dragon, while Stellagosa looks on in her high elven form.
- Archmage Khadgar says: What is happening here?
- Senegos says: Let the youthful one approach. I am not as dead as I look.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.