Judgement of Light
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Judgement of Light|
Improved Judgements, , , ,
- As with all Judgements, the miss chance with Judgement of Light is the same as with a melee attack.
- increases damage.
- increases the range by 15/30 yards.
- With , this also increases your casting and melee haste by 3/6/9/12/15% for 1 min.
- reduces the mana cost by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Improved Judgements decreases the cooldown by 1/2 sec.
- With this will also increase the critical strike chance of all attacks made against that target by an additional 1/2/3%.
- increases the damage by 10%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed. There is now only one Judgement.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Now heals for 2% of the attacker's maximum health instead of a variable amount based on the spell power and attack power of the judging paladin.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now also procs from ranged attacks, and gives no additional threat when judged by a tank.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Introduced; replaced the Judgement effect of .