Judgement of Wisdom
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Judgement of Wisdom|
Improved Judgements, , , ,
Judgement of Wisdom is a Paladin ability that places a on the enemy target, causing attackers to restore their mana. It replaced the Judgement effect of .
As with all Judgements, your miss chance with Judgement of Wisdom is the same as your miss chance with a melee attack.
The amount restored is 2% of the attacker's base mana.
- increases damage.
- increases the range by 15/30 yards.
- With , this also increases your casting and melee haste by 3/6/9/12/15% for 1 min.
- reduces the mana cost by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Improved Judgements decreases the cooldown by 1/2 sec.
- With this will also increase the critical strike chance of all attacks made against that target by an additional 1/2/3%.
- increases the damage by 10%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed. There is now only one Judgement.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now returns a percentage of base mana instead of a percentage of max mana.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.