Judgements of the Just
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Judgements of the Just|
Judgements of the Just is a talent in the Protection tree, you will need to spend 7 points in protection tree to max it.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Judgements of the Just debuff can no longer trigger talents and other effects.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Judgements of the Just is now a Tier 2 talent, down from Tier 10. No longer reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice by 5/10 sec. Now reduces both melee and ranged attack speed of the target by 20% for 20 sec.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The reduction in cooldown to provided by this talent has been reduced to 5/10 seconds instead of 10/20 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): The effect from this talent will no longer be removed if a paladin without this talent overwrites the judgement placed by a paladin who does have the talent.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now also reduces the cooldown of by 10/20 seconds and increases the duration of the stun effect by 0.5/1 second.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.