We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
- "Judgement" redirects here. For other uses, see Judgement (disambiguation).
See Improvements section
Judgment is a level 3 paladin ranged ability. It deals Holy damage to the target.
- Judgment's cooldown is reduced with Haste.
- Honor talents
- Highlord's Judgment (Retribution)
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-14): "Judgment's damage on secondary targets should correctly match its damage on the primary target."
- Hotfix (2016-08-01): "The tooltip for Judgment no longer incorrectly states that it hits 2 additional targets for paladins without Greater Judgment."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned.
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Damage has been increased by 8%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage increased by 20%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Judgment is now naturally free for Holy paladins, and naturally generates 1 Holy Power for Protection and Retribution paladins.
- The Retribution version no longer applies the Physical Vulnerability effect.
- Now costs 5% of base mana for all paladin specializations.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs 5% of base mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Renamed from Judgement to Judgment.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Judgement no longer automatically targets a nearby enemy when the player attempts to activate it without a hostile target selected.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Judgements are now useable while silenced.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Readded, as Replacement for , and .
- Patch 1.1.1 (2004-11-17): Moved to level 4.