- Judgment Armor
- 4674 Armor
+30 Shadow Resistance
+10 Nature Resistance
+40 Fire Resistance
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Frost Resistance
- +92 Critical Strike
- Judgment Armor (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: Increases the radius of a Paladin's auras to 50 yd.
(5) Set: Increases Intellect by 40.
(8) Set: Inflicts 74 additional Holy damage on the target of a Paladin's Judgment.
- Combined stats.
"The Judgement concept is meant to be an Inquisitor-like outfit. The Silver Hand is an overall noble establishment, to be sure -- but there is a time when pleasantries must end and justice must be done. It is called the Judgement armor for a reason -- it is the Paladin's embodiment of delivering their sentence upon the enemy. This is not the defender aspect of the Paladin you're seeing; it is the commanding, faceless aspect of justice, of judgement. There is more to a Paladin than shining armor."
|Vaelastrasz the Corrupt|
- Judgment is considered by many to be one of the best-looking armor sets in the game, and one of the most recognizable thanks to its unique look and style; it stands out not only to paladins, but to other classes as well.
- Purple recolors of this set's items can be found in various The Burning Crusade dungeons. See set look alikes.
- The now-unobtainable Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying set had silver recolors for Judgment's chest, shoulder, hands, and legs.
- wears an unobtainable yellow, blue, and green recolor of this set (minus the helm).
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Judgment Crown's source changed from Onyxia to .
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Updated with new art.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.
- ^ WoW.com -> Patch Notes (2006-01-03). Archived from the original on 2006-03-23.
- ^ World of Warcraft Community Site > Game Info > High Level Armor Sets. Archived from the original on 2006-04-07. “(note: use options Tier 2 Raid Set, Paladin, and Male)”
- ^ Caydiem. WoW Paladin Discussion (old site, no archive available).