Juggernaut (warrior talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Juggernaut is a warrior talent, available at level 15.
As well as increasing the warrior's mobility, more frequent use of Charge also serves to stun targets and generate rage for the warrior.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent and redesigned. You can Charge every 12 sec instead of every 20 sec.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): No longer adds 2 seconds to the stun, but instead lowers the cooldown of Charge by 2 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now adds 2 seconds to the stun instead of increasing the cooldown.
- Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02): This talent now also increases the cooldown on Charge by 5 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Critical strike chance bonus reduced to 25%, down from 100%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.