Use Jurrix's Fiery Blast and Jurrix's Time Warp.
Oh, you want to talk? Fine.
I'm Jurrix, the only merc here with half a brain. The only one with any bite to my attacks, too. The only reason I keep these meat shields around is to keep myself from getting killed.
Listen, you're the boss of this operation. You give the word, and I'll send a fireball right through your target's heart. If things start getting hectic, I can even warp time a bit so you can fit in a few extra attacks.
Why don't we go try fighting together?
You will receive: 0 (+18 at max level)
I think you're ready, <name>. You're getting the hang of this.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On