The tower and encampment after the Battle for Crusaders' Pinnacle
|Sources: Wrath of the Lich King|
Crusaders' Pinnacle is a small mountain plateau northwest of Argent Vanguard and north of Dalaran in Icecrown. Once controlled by the Scourge, it was taken over by the Argent Crusade, who built Justice Keep there.
Prior to completing the quest The Battle For Crusaders' Pinnacle the area is undeveloped, except for a Scourge tent, a few dead trees, and a platform. However, note that flying over the platform will dismount the player as if you were to enter a building.
Crusaders' Pinnacle prior to the Battle For Crusaders' Pinnacle.
The Battle for Crusaders' Pinnacle
After the quest the Battle For Crusaders' Pinnacle and the battle won, the Argent Crusade builds Justice Keep, supporting a mailbox, vendor, and a flight master, as well as several quests. While there's no innkeeper the inside does act as an inn.
- Death's Rise, Icecrown
- Shadow Vault, Icecrown
- Argent Tournament Grounds, Icecrown
- Argent Vanguard, Icecrown
- Dalaran, Crystalsong Forest
- Highlord Tirion Fordring
- Crusade Commander Entari
- Crusader Lord Dalfors
- Crusader Sunborn
- Rhydian <Kirin Tor>
- Penumbrius <Flight Master>
- Quartermaster Vaskess <Supplies>
- Warlord Hork Strongbrow
- Marshal Ivalius
Notes and trivia
- Crusaders' Pinnacle is linked with the subzones Valley of Echoes, Argent Vanguard, Scourgeholme, The Breach, and Pit of Fiends.
- "Justice Keep" was originally a name given to what became Valiance Keep by the time Wrath of the Lich King was released.
- The name can be seen while doing the quest . Argent Soldiers told to retreat sometimes talk about "retreating to Justice Keep", even though using the in-game timeline, it isn't even built yet.
- The item also calls the area Crusader's Spire.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.