Justinius the Harbinger
|Location||Stair of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula|
Dark Portal Opens event
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: Soldiers of Azeroth, you now fight against the vile Burning Crusade. And the hopes and prayers of all Light-loving people march with you. In the company of our brave allies and brothers-in-arms you will hold your ground and break the demonic charge. You will stem the destructive tyranny that rages across so many worlds.
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: With each passing moment, I see the people of Azeroth prove again the reasons we have come. It is with solemn pride that I fight with you, and if I die this day, then I die among friends.
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: The demons should be in no doubt that we are their nemesis and, though they wish our destruction, it is we who bring about their ruin. Kazzak and his forces will be diminished and defeated by this coalition. And to do this, we must throw at them our bodies and hearts, for they seek no less than the obliteration of this world.
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: Fight on, good people of Azeroth. And take heart! Your brethren rush to this hellish portal and will soon throw themselves at these demons as you have so bravely done. May the Light keep you!
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: The attackers shall not succeed! Grace and glory to the Alliance!
Burning Crusade (The Stair of Destinty)
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: Behold the power of the Light! Grace and glory to the Alliance!
- Justinius is probably a play on letters named after Justinian I, a major Byzantine/Roman Emperor.
- Many elements of his speech come from Dwight D. Eisenhower's pre-D-Day letter to the troops of the AEF.
- Periodically heals both Alliance and Horde players.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.