Ka'roz the Locust
Alive / Killable (WoW)
Ka'roz the Locust is a level 90 Mantid located at Klaxxi'vess. Ka'roz is a speed-based fighter from the time of . He is known among the Mantid for delaying the construction of the Serpent's Spine by decades by killing the peasants and farmers working on and around the wall.
Ka'roz the Locust is an level 90 mantid member of The Klaxxi that can be found in Klaxxi'vess after being freed from amber in Soggy's Gamble. He was active during the rule of the first mogu emperor, and the building of the Serpent's Spine wall, which would have easily been over 12,000 years ago.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Conversation with
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I have heard of your "heroism," Locust. They say your raids on mogu labor camps and farmlands delayed the completion of the wall by decades.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I cannot argue with your results, but how can a proud warrior of the swarm make his name chasing down fleeing peasants and farmhands?
- Ka'roz the Locust says: Easily: You don't have to leap as far between kills.
- Klaxxi enhancement
- Run them down!
- Ka'roz is presumably the one-time possessor of the , a lost treasure found in the Dread Wastes.
- Ka'roz is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.