Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Kaldorei Wind Chimes
- Kaldorei Wind Chimes
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Adds this toy to your Toy Box.
Hold the chimes up to the wind and check the weather. (1 Min Cooldown)
Activating this item plays a wind chimes sound and displays an emote:
- <Name> lifts <his/her> Kaldorei Wind Chimes to the wind.
When activated during a zone's rain weather cycle, the emote changes to:
- <Name> lifts <his/her> Kaldorei Wind Chimes into the rain.
When activated during a zone's snow weather cycle, the emote changes to:
- <Name> lifts <his/her> Kaldorei Wind Chimes into the snow.
There is something unusual about these bronze tubes. You detect a hint of magic that still resides within. When placed near each other or even within your pack, the fragments of the tubes seem to move closer to each other.
These chimes are composed of a series of richly decorated bronze tubes of varying lengths connected to a strand of bronze designed to appear as a vine. This artifact is magical, and the chimes appear to play music of their own accord, even when there is no wind.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added to the Toy Box.
- Patch 5.0.5a (2012-09-13): Sell price removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.