Kamid the Trapper
|Level||110 - 120 Rare|
|Location||Dead Man's Pass, Vol'dun|
Kamid the Trapper is a sethrak vignette located in a cave high up in Dead Man's Pass in Vol'dun. A Zandalari Exile is hanging in front of the entrance, and several Bonebeak Fledglings are seen around the cave.
- Cyclone Strike — The caster strikes so swiftly that a cyclone rushes forward, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies caught in its path.
- Sand Trap — Create a sand trap that will explode after a few seconds, dealing Nature damage and reducing chance to hit by 25% for 5 sec.
- Venomous Spit — The caster spits venom at the target, poisoning them for Nature damage every 3 sec for 9 sec.
- I'll string you up by your feet and let the vultures eat you alive!
- Come, vultures... You've waited... for this feast...
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.