The Karabor Sewers are part of the Black Temple, entered from under the Ruins of Karabor. It is here that the last of Illidan's Coilskar naga thrive, their leader High Warlord Naj'entus watching over them. The sewers were originally the gateway for Lady Vashj's naga armies during the assault on the Black Temple.
- Aqueous Lord - Titan-sized water elementals that can see through stealth.
- Aqueous Spawn - Small-sized water elementals.
- Coilskar General - A reigning naga that hits hard and fast with his swords.
- Coilskar Harpooner - A naga hunter that controls a Dragon turtle pet.
- Coilskar Sea-Caller - A naga sorceress of elements
- Coilskar Soothsayer - A naga priestess that heals her allies
- Coilskar Wrangler - A naga warrior that empowers electricity into his attacks.
- Dragon Turtle - The pet of the Harpooner.
- Leviathan - Hydra that are forced by the Wranglers to do their bidding.
While the Black Temple is entered from a break in the wall on the north side of the Ruins of Karabor, players end up in a cavern deep underground that leads farther to the south.