|Location||Valley of Strength, Orgrimmar|
|Relative(s)||Koma and Soran (brothers)|
After the failed Broken Shore attack, he was seen speaking with Rilgiz in front of the bank. After the death of Warchief Vol'jin, he is seen speaking with an Orgrimmar Grunt who was lamenting whether Vol'jin's poison made him name Sylvanas the Warchief.
Guarding the bank and treasures of the Horde is far more satisfying than dispensing coins and trade goods from inside a cage of iron.
I would not exchange places with one of those quill-pushing goblins for a moment.
- Besides the Grunts outside, my brothers and I fought at the battle of Hyjal. Any who seek to steal from the bank must face us first.
- I guarantee this bank's security with my own blood, is that good enough for you?
- Would you rather trust your goods with a goblin?
- You can trust a goblin to COUNT your coins, but not to GUARD them.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- In Maltese (national language of the Republic of Malta, south of Sicily), the word Karus means Piggy Bank.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Profession changed from a banker to a grunt.