|This article is a Battle for Azeroth stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|This article is a lore character stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Title||<Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras>|
|Affiliation(s)||Kul Tiras, House Proudmoore|
Ruler of House Proudmoore|
Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras
|Location||Tiragarde Sound, Kul Tiras|
Second War and aftermathThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels, novellas, or short stories.
Battle for AzerothThis section concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth.
Please add any available information to this section.
Katherine became the Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras after her husband's death at Theramore. From the capital of Boralus, Katherine rules Tiragarde Sound. Years later, Jaina returned to Kul Tiras to ask them to rejoin the Alliance. Instead, Katherine, urged by , had Jaina labeled a traitor for her role in Daelin's death and had her taken away to face judgment.
- Alex Afrasiabi has joked that Katherine "is 100% not a dreadlord (in reference to the "dreadlord Jaina" meme).
- While Katherine's name was not revealed until Battle for Azeroth, Jaina's at the time unnamed mother was mentioned in the novels Tides of Darkness and Rise of the Lich King.
- ^ Rosenberg, Aaron. "Chapter Eighteen", Tides of Darkness, 453 (ebook). ISBN 978-1-4165-3990-2.
- ^ Golden, Christie. "Chapter Seven", Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, 164 (ebook). ISBN 978-1439-15760-2.
- ^ Quest:Daughter of the Sea
- ^ 2017-11-04, BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2017-11-05