|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Grove of the Ancients, Darkshore; Lunarfall|
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- Freezing Trap - Used by a hunter to neutralize a dangerous enemy. Watch your step!
- Multi-Shot - Used by a hunter to damage many enemies.
- Rapid Fire - Significantly increases the hunter's burst damage.
- Deterrence - Used by a hunter to prevent damage.
- Disengage - Used by a hunter to quickly move out of harm's way.
- While the elements are doing their best to tear Darkshore asunder, I've been struggling to protect the remaining wildlife.
- Can I count on your help, <class>?
- I appreciate your help defending the wildlife here. Hopefully we're not too late.
- I'm your biggest fan, commander.
- Shadowmoon is so pretty!
- This garrison is SO much nicer than Admiral Taylor's.
- I'm so glad to be here. My last party was... I think they're dead.
The Old Ones
- Who are the Old Ones?
- I wish I could tell you more, but until recently nobody believed such creatures existed. Long before the Titans shaped Azeroth into the world we see today, before the natural cycle of life and death as we know it, the Old Ones ruled over the elements and corrupted creation to serve their own malignant ends.From what Onu here tells me, the Titans ultimately defeated the Old Ones. Or, at least, they imprisoned them under the earth. Can something like that ever really die? I wish I knew more, but this is all pre-history for me, and I've been around a while.I know that there are some that worship the Old Ones, if you can believe that. That's like praying for the end of the world. These Old Gods make people crazy!
- Like Flintlocke, Schweitzer, Bloodrose and Lowping, Kathrena is one of the characters imported from the popular webcomic Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth written by Dave Kosak.
- Kathrena appears as a legendary card for the Hunter class in the Kobolds & Catacombs expansion for Hearthstone.