|Level||69; 71 Elite|
|Health||3,974 / 88,860|
|Former affiliation(s)||The Aldor|
|Location||Tuluman's Landing / Socrethar's Seat, Netherstorm|
Kaylaan is a level 69 quest giver located at Tuluman's Landing in the contested territory of Netherstorm. While fighting Socrethar at Socrethar's Seat on the Aldor side players will face Kaylaan the Lost, a level 71 mob, the same character turned evil after leaving the Aldor.
Kaylaan is a former Aldor Draenei Paladin that was faithful to the Aldor. You can watch him attempt to resurrect a fallen comrade but fails, claiming the Light has forsaken him. He joined Socrethar, a leader of a group of Eredar among the Burning Legion to fight the Scryers and their leader Voren'thal the Seer, who killed Kaylaan's brother.
He also seeks revenge against the Sha'tar for allowing such people inside Shattrath City, and the Aldor for "blindly" accepting every decision of the Naaru. When the Aldor forces attacked Socrethar, he was called upon to eliminate the Aldor. However, Ishanah appeared telling Socrethar to take her instead of Kaylaan. Socrethar immediately killed her. Upon seeing this, Kaylaan resurrected her only to be killed by Socrethar. The Aldor force avenged his death.
Attacks and abilities
- Avenger's Shield: Hurls a holy shield at the enemy, dealing 203 to 247 Holy damage, Dazing them and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 3 total targets.
- Burning Light: Inflicts 150% weapon damage.
- Consecration: Consecrates the land beneath Paladin, doing Holy damage over 5 sec to enemies who enter the area.
- Divine Shield: Protects the caster from all attacks and spells for 8 sec., but also increases the time between attacks by 100% during that time.
- Heal: Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally for 50 health.
- Holy Slam: Inflicts normal damage plus 30 to an enemy and knocks nearby enemies back.
- Kaylan's Wrath: Stuns an enemy for 1 minute.
- Resurrection: Resurrects a target, healing them for full health. (Used on High Priestess Ishanah after Socretar kills her.)
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.