|Title||<Runecloth Bandage Collector>|
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Military Ward, Ironforge|
- Still collecting
To date I have collected <number collected> runecloth bandages, out of 400000 needed. If you are willing, we should speak further on how you can do your part.
What is an Alliance Commendation Signet?
- An Alliance Commendation Signet is awarded to a <hero/heroine> who goes above and beyond the call of duty to the Alliance. Various Commendation Officers for the factions of the Alliance are located in all of the major cities; speak with the one with whom you'd like to raise your reputation, and give them the number of signets they ask for!
- By the way, during the war effort here, if you'd rather receive a material reward for your signets in lieu of reputation, seek out Field Marshal Snowfall.
- Collection complete
<Class>, through the efforts of many we have managed to gather up all of the runecloth bandages that the Alliance feels it needs for the upcoming conflict. Were I you, I would ask some of the others here to see if they still have collection tasks that need fulfilling.
- Alliance war effort completed before Horde
The Alliance has completed its gathering tasks, <class>. Now, while we pack and prepare everything, we await the Horde's collections to be completed. Then we shall all transport our war material to Silithus.
- Both war efforts completed
All is gathered, <class>. All is being transported for final preparation to Silithus and should arrive within 5 days. All of our combined forces await the <hero/heroine> that will complete the Scepter of the Shifting Sands, ring the gong and begin the Ahn'Qiraj War.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.