Keeping it Together
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Shadowmoon Valley (alternate universe)|
- Speak with Assistant Brightstone about her work ethic
- Gather Shelly's Report
- Check the Garrison Cache
So much work to do... I don't even know where to start.
Making sure this garrison is operational is not an easy task.
Shelly still hasn't reported back to me, my assistant Brightstone and her crew are who knows where, ugh... I'm so caught up I haven't even had time to check our cache for resources.
If I were a mage, do you think I could use mirror images to do all of this at once?
You will receive:
Can we speak a little later, <Sir/Madam>? I don't really have time to talk at the moment.
You did what? You are a life saver, commander.
With those tasks out of the way my job will be much easier.
- Baros Alexston says: How am I supposed to do this all myself!? Keep it together, Baros... keep it together.
- Baros is looking for me?
- I've been right here with my crew the whole time... Poor guy is so busy he's losing it.
- Alright, break time is over.
Time to get back to work.
- Assistant Brightstone says: Alright, break time's over, fellas.
- Lunarfall Woodcutter says: But, I was about to win...
- Lunarfall Woodcutter says: Do we have to?
- Lunarfall Woodcutter says: Ok, fine.
- Lunarfall Woodcutter says: Alright, back to work.
North of Rachelle Black's lean to, find at a Garrison Cache on the ground. It contains some gathered by the troops!
- Where did Pippers go? Little guy keeps stealing my supplies.
- Oops! I meant to check in with Baros, we have just been really busy.
- This forest is almost out of wood... I need to get a logging operation together. I'll send a full report to Baros as soon as possible.
Gather Shelly's report.
- Shelly Hamby says: Start gathering everybody together, we need to expand our operation. And let me know if you find Pippers... he stole my favorite slippers.
Pippers has four caches of around 10 each, buried in dirt piles called Pippers' Buried Supplies:
- Just northwest of Shelly and Jarrod past the tent near the draenei monument
- Immediately outside the town hall's front left corner
- Behind Rachelle Black's blacksmith hut
- Outside the south entrance, west of the road, by a tree
For some more hidden supplies, exit the south gate and turn around back to the northeast. In what will eventually be the fishing pond, find Scrap Sparkfuse swimming about on a patrol from the southern end of the pond to the underwater cave to the north, and if spoken with, has this to say:
- Supplies? What supplies? I have no idea what you are talking about.
- <Scrap's eyes dart back and forth and he nervously clears his throat.>
- What? I'm not trying to steal them or anything... I mean, if I knew what you were even talking about, which I don't.
Taking a hint, swim into the northern underwater cave to find Spark's Stolen Supplies at near the back, which contains 20 .
- Baros Alexston says: I feel so relieved. Maybe I can actually do some stargazing tonight. That would be a nice change of pace.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.