We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Kekek, the Wolvar Orphan can be found on the small planter behind during Children's Week in the Eventide district of Dalaran. Three Wolvar Orphans are taunting the Oracle Orphan by playing keep-away with the Oracle's toy. He'll eventually grow up to be and lead his people home.
He is also involved in the following chain of Children's Week quests, should players choose to adopt him for a week:
When Kekek is taken to the Bronze Dragonshrine, an older version of himself appears revealing that it's Kekek that becomes the leader of the Frenzyheart Tribe and leads them to their former home, where no gorlocs are found.
Gossip text quotes
- Orcs always point and laugh at Kekek, but he get revenge one day.
- You should stay away from walrus-men. They could you.
- Know what? If Kekek closes his eyes, you can't see him.
- Kekek took big-tongue hatchling's favorite toy. Maybe it help you get to sleep at night.
- Caught three chickens for lunch. Bet you couldn't .
- Kekek take you hunting. You be good bait.
2010 Children's Week bug
We are presently aware of an issue which is preventing players from completing the quests and if they completed either quest last year. While we do not have any specific details to provide in regards to when this issue will be resolved, we will keep you updated with the latest information as it becomes available.Thank you for your patience.
His name may be a play on Kek, the orcish word for "Lol". He claims that orcs laugh at him.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.