Keldor the Lost
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Title||<Arathi Basin Battlemaster>|
He was only available during the monthly (Call to Arms: Arathi Basin).
- Frost Armor — Encases the caster in a layer of frost that lasts 30 min. The thick ice increases armor, slows melee attackers' movement, and increases the time between their attacks.
- "I have travelled far in my search of a way to ultimately defeat the League of Arathor in the Arathi Basin, but that Lion-clothed lummox, Adam Eternum hounds my every move! Still, if slayers like you would return to Azeroth, perhaps we could defeat the Alliance once and for all!"
- "We must punish those who dare to stand against the might of the Horde!"
As with Adam Eternum, the Alliance's Arathi Basin battlemaster in Shattrath, Keldor the Lost is a real-world reference to the animated series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. "Keldor" was the identity of He-Man's arch-nemesis, prior to his transformation into the evil Skeletor. Being undead, Keldor the Lost's hood, glowing eyes, dark blue attire, and skull-tipped staff all bear a striking resemblance to Skeletor. In addition, he will even cackle when you finish speaking to him.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed, along with related Call to Arms events.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now only appears during the Call to Arms: Arathi Basin.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.