Gnomeregan Covert Ops,|
|Affiliation(s)||Gnomeregan, Gnomeregan Covert Ops, Uncrowned|
She is initially found as a rogue trainer in New Tinkertown. She is later found as a quest giver in Tanaris, where she is attempting to convince Marin Noggenfogger of Gadgetzan to enter a trade agreement with the gnomes rather than with the Bilgewater Cartel represented by Megs Dreadshredder.
While in Gadgetzan, she dresses in civilian guise and pretends to be stereotypically perky and cheerful in front of Megs, who is completely taken in by the act and believes that Kelsey is merely an airhead. Out of sight at Land's End Beach however, she drops the charade and shows "how gnomes get things done around here".
She built Steelspark LX-506.
During the Legion Invasions, Kelsey defended Gadgetzan.
Battle for Azeroth
Kelsey was, alongside the adventurer, assigned by Halford Wyrmbane to go to the Alliance's two bases in Zuldazar on Zandalar. While the adventurer traveled to the Castaway Encampment Kelsey went to Xibala. She later came to get the adventurer to help out at Xibala. After everything was in order, Kelsey revealed that she had been following the Alliance adventurer's journey for a while and greatly admired them. She wanted to tag along with them; although Kelsey was not too good in a fight, nobody could beat her mechanical skill.
In Zuldazar, the forces led by Wyrmbane began an operation to weaken the Zandalari harbor's defenses. Kelsey and John J. Keeshan planted bombs on the Breath of Pa'ku, and in the process Keeshan and Kelsey bonded over a love of collecting knives. Realizing one of the Zandalari ships had a route that would take it right by the Alliance's base in Xibala, the two of them hurried to warn Wyrmbane. The ship that discovered them was Gral's Call, and Kelsey was part of the forces that boarded it to kill the crew before they reported to Zuldazar. Once the captain was captured and crew killed, Keeshan and Kelsey rigged the ship to explode. Seeing Kelsey's excitement at that part of the plan, Keeshan wished to speak to her later about their shared interests.
She is also present during the Great Gnomeregan Run.
After Gelbin Mekkatorque was grievously wounded in the Battle of Dazar'alor, his sealed escape pod was guarded by Kelsey during the trip back to Boralus while it was tended to by his assistant Elgin Clickspring and another gnomish engineer.
Kelsey later reached out for help to the capitals of the Alliance, seeking to save the High Tinker when his pod began to power down, putting his life in jeopardy. She planned to ask for assistance from the Mechagon mechagnomes as they possessed advanced techniques in biomechanical repair and improvements. Knowing her plan would not be completely approved of, she arranged to have Mekkatorque's pod secretly flown to Mechagon Island as part of a supply delivery, then quickly traveled there herself to ask for Prince Erazmin's help before the pod's arrival. Kelsey would accompany the revived Mekkatorque, Erazmin, and the adventurer into Mechagon City to clear out the late King Mechagon's remaining forces. After Mechagon was liberated, the mechagnomes chose to rejoin their brethren from Gnomeregan; before a crowd in the High Tinkertory, Kelsey proclaimed Mekkatorque the new King of the Gnomes.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Tanaris||50 - 60||6,210|
|Hall of Shadows||98 - 110||846,527|
|Silithus: The Wound||110||3,117,801|
- Vision of Stormwind
- Chained Sparks — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 3 targets, causing Nature damage to each.
- Hall of Shadows
- The Wound
- Dun Morogh
- Tanaris, Gadgetzan
- Tanaris, Lost Rigger Cove
- Tanaris, Steelspark Station
- Why hello there, fellow member of the Alliance!
- As an official representative of Gadgetzan, I'm here to make sure we poor scattered gnomes can peacefully co-exist with the Steamwheedle goblins here in Gadgetzan! We may even be open to tolerating the presence of their new Horde goblin friends.
- I'm sure we can all come to an agreeable decision with your help!
- Conversation between Kelsey, Megs Dreadshredder and Marin Noggenfogger
- Megs Dreadshredder says: The paperwork's ready for you to sign, Marin. My people are just waiting on your decision.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Gosh, Mr. Noggenfogger, I know you wouldn't want to damage your reputation as a neutral trade entity by forming closer ties to the Horde!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: This is laughable. You know what it's like trying to do business with gnomes.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: Oh, oh, I know this one! It's better than doing business with failed goblins that had to beg others for help!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Why you little irradiated...
- Marin Noggenfogger yells: AGH! Enough! You two are driving me INSANE! Start getting some freakin' work done around here or get the heck out of my town!
Silithus: The Wound
Vision of Stormwind
- Look out!
- You don't have to do this! Resist! Fight back!
- <Name>! Your timing couldn't be better! Mekkatorque is fading fast...
- Go on ahead. I'll destroy the forge to ensure it never makes another weapon for N'Zoth.
- I can't believe it... everyone's gone insane.
- Set these explosives around the area. I'll get to work on the detonator. Stay safe.
- That's all of them. Detonate the explosives and let's get out of here.
- They're stockpiling weapons for N'Zoth's armies in the Dwarven District. We have to destroy them.
Notes and trivia
- In Silithus: The Wound, she is friendly to the Horde players and says the same thing as to the Alliance.
- In Battle for Azeroth Kelsey can be found aboard the Wind's Redemption docked at Boralus in Kul Tiras. She was also said to have been part of the Alliance fleet that was destroyed by Talanji when she summoned Rezan.
- She was planned to appear in patch 7.2, probably related to the scrapped Imminent Launch scenario.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.