Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Race||Red dragon (Dragonkin)|
|Affiliation(s)||Blue dragonflight, formerly Red dragonflight and Kirin Tor|
|Occupation||Unwilling consort of the Spellweaver|
|Status||Deceased (lore), Alive (WoW)|
|Relative(s)||Malygos (forced consort)|
Keristrasza is a level 80 red dragon in Coldarra and eventually in the Nexus.
Keristrasza was a servant of Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Dragonqueen and Aspect of the red dragonflight. Upon refusing to bow to the will of Malygos, Keristrasza was incarcerated within one of the blue dragonflight's augmented arcane prisons, which was then broken into pieces and scattered across Coldarra - pieces that are recovered by adventurers questing at the behest of the Wyrmrest Accord.
In gratitude, Keristrasza aids her rescuers in the fight against the Lord of Magic by luring his consort, Saragosa, to her death. After slaying his consort and luring him into battle with elements of the red dragonflight, Keristrasza is captured by Malygos, who makes her his new consort. Malygos abused her constantly, branding runes into her body and using his powerful magic to bend her will, until she finally went insane. Those who had once aided her now must enter the Nexus to release her from her tortured existence - an unfortunate but necessary end to a sad and tragic tale. She was the only dragon not of the Blue Dragonflight to be a consort of Malygos and the final consort of Malygos.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Keristrasza (tactics)||73 - 82|
|Purge of Dalaran||90||39,394|
Keristrasza in her human form is involved in a quest chain that provides reputation with the Wyrmrest Accord.
- Saragosa's End - Mustering the Reds
- If you hadn't rescued me from that prison I surely would have succumbed by now.
- I have not forgotten....
- In times such as these, dear friends are invaluable.
- Be safe, <name>. As safe as one can be in a place like this...
- It is truly a pleasure to see you again, <name>.
- We must hurry, <name>. Malygos' ruinous plans will soon be irreversible.
- When our duty here is behind us, I shall find a way to repay you for my rescue.
- My strength is returning, slowly....
- I hope to be able to show you the glory of my true form soon.
- Mustering the Reds
- I trust you're taking every precaution....
- This is a dangerous place and I couldn't forgive myself if something were to happen to you.
- In her dragon form she is the target of , the last quest in the chain.
- During the Purge of Dalaran, Archmage Lan'dalock summoned images of various Wrath of the Lich King era bosses, Keristrasza among them, to fight for him against the Horde.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
Consort of Malygos (unwillingly)