Kevin Jordan is a former Game Designer at Blizzard Entertainment. He was one of three original game designers on the World of Warcraft team, after Allen Adham and Eric Dodds. He designed nearly all the spells for all the classes available in vanilla World of Warcraft.
He spoke at the BlizzCon 2007 World of Warcraft Class Discussion panel.
Kevin Jordan was interviewed by the "Countdown To Classic" podcast discussing classes and abilities during vanilla World of Warcraft's development:
- Episode #73 – Ex-WoW Designer Kevin Jordan On Classes, Abilities + Classic, October 4, 2018
- Episode #95 – Classic News, Ex-WoW Dev Talks Warriors + AQ40, March 12, 2019
- Episode #96 – PvP News, WoW Class Designer Talks Mages, & The Unwritten Rules Of Vanilla WoW, March 20, 2019
- Episode #97 – Mute Speaks, Kevin Jordan on Druids, Loot Trading, RP-PVP, & AV, March 27, 2019
- Watcher Jordan, the , and the are references to him. and are references to his twin daughters.
- ^ a b Esfand 2018-10-15. ClassiCast #16 - Class Design with Vanilla Developer Kevin Jordan. YouTube.