Key to the Arcatraz
While the key can no longer be earned, players can still ask A'dal for the key if they earned it in the past.
The quest starts in Area 52 from Nether-Stalker Khay'ji. It's called Warp-Raider Nesaad, and it leads you on a series of soloable quests, ending with . After you complete this quest, you'll be asked to go to Shattrath and talk to A'dal, who will give you the quest to enter Arcatraz.
The quest line for Key to the Arcatraz is fairly easy and begins in the Area 52 area of Netherstorm. Only one person needs the key for the group to enter. A rogue with 350 lockpicking skill can also open the gate.
- - Nether-Stalker Khay'ji asks you to kill Pentatharon and collect an
- - Nether-Stalker Khay'ji tells you to kill ethereals and collect 10 Zaxxis Insignias.
- - Nether-Stalker Khay'ji asks you to kill Warp-Raider Nesaad and return to him.
- - Nether-Stalker Khay'ji sends you to Gahruj in Eco-Dome Midrealm.
- - Gahruj sends you to recover 10 from Manaforge Duro.
- - Gahruj sends you to Stormspire to deliver the Surveying Equipment to Image of Nexus-Prince Haramad.
- - Use the to find the first triangulation point.
- - Use the Triangulation Device to find the second triangulation point.
- - Kill Culuthas and recover the . Bring it to the Image of Nexus-Prince Haramad.
- - Bring the Ata'mal Crystal to A'dal in the center of Shattrath City.
- - Kill Warp Splinter in the Botanica and Pathaleon the Calculator in the Mechanar to recover the two halves of the key to Arcatraz.