Kezan Socialites can be found at Gallywix's Villa in Kezan, enjoying the use of his pool and hospitality, at least while it lasts.
- This is the Trade Prince's party, sweetie. Invite only!
- Yeah? Whadya want?
- I don't talk to no trash!
- <Name>, right? Word of advice: don't let the Trade Prince catch you around here. He knows you're after his job.
- Everyone knows.
- You're not quite in my league, honey.
- I didn't talk to you back in school and I'm sure not going to start now.
- Yes. I'd love a refill. Fetch one and be quick about it.
- That's an interesting... "outfit" you're wearing.
- Oh, you're just disgusting! Why is it always the ugly ones that try to pickup on me?!
- What are we calling you things these days? Brutes? Hobgoblins?
- I can't keep it straight. Get out of here.
- What smells around here? Oh, that'd be you.
- Beat it!
- I guess it's a good thing you brutes can't talk. Otherwise, I'd have to tell the Trade Prince how you annoyed me.
- Now scram!
- Oh no you did not just talk to me!
- A mook?! I don't speak to brutes. How dare you!
- Touch me one more time and I'll make sure that they send you to the Undermine!
- You're big and strong. But you need a bath. Go jump in the pool.