|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
|Affiliation(s)||Magram Clan Centaur|
|Location||Magram Village, Desolace|
Khan Jehn was the leader of the Magram centaur clan found in Magram Village. He held his leadership with his raw strength, making him the biggest and toughest in the entire village. He advocated for the assaults against enemy tribes through his representative, Warug, believing that the Magram will become the strongest tribe through the elimination of others.
Khan Jehn can be found inside of a large command tent on the southwestern part of the Magram Village. To kill him solo, eliminate the mobs outside the mouth of his tent and then fight him inside to avoid adding respawns or patrolling mobs. If you are attacking him as a group, he's easy regardless of the strategy you use.
- Defensive Stance (Assumes a defensive stance. Lasts 3 min.)
- Shield Bash (Bashes an enemy with the caster's shield, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting the spell being cast.)
- Sunder Armor (Sunders the target's armor, reducing it by 270 per Sunder Armor and causes a high amount of threat. Threat increased by attack power. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 0 sec.)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): The quest NPC Khan Jehn no longer becomes confused and unresponsive.
Khan of the Magram clan