Kichi of the Hundred Kegs is located on the lower level of the Summer Terrace in the Shrine of Seven Stars. He gives information about brewmasters and some scenarios.
- Since the dark days of the old kingdom, we pandaren have turned to the mystical art of brewing to keep our spirits and strength high.
- Even as we speak, brewmasters wander the world, seeking rare and powerful ingredients to craft the finest of brews.
- Those who seek out these elusive brewmasters and lend them aid may earn flavorful items. At the very least, you will drink plenty of brew!
- Where can I find brewmasters that might need aid?
- The largest brewery in Pandaria is the Stormstout Brewery in the Valley of the Four Winds. You might start there if you're looking for adventure.
- Brewmasters are also wanderers by nature, and can be found roaming all over the land searching for rare ingredients or concocting new brews.
- Such brewmasters are often found in unique scenarios.
- Brewmaster Tzu defends against enemies in the Greenstone Village scenario.
- Brewmaster Bo seeks tropical flavors in the Unga Ingoo scenario.
- Brewmaster Boof celebrates the season at The Brewmoon Festival scenario, and Brewmaster Blanche is cooking up something shocking in A Brewing Storm.
- Are there rewards for helping brewmasters?
- Those who participate in the Brewmaster scenarios will earn valor. And if you find any rare items as you adventure with a Brewmaster, they are yours to keep!
During the Mists of Pandaria beta, he served as a representative for a faction called The Brewmasters. This faction did not make it to the final game. Some of Kichi's cut dialogue:
- Those who rise in the ranks of the brewmasters are rewarded with unique, flavorful trinkets and riding yaks to help carry their brews.
- Where can I find the Brewmasters Quartermaster?
- You need to talk to Teng Thundermalt! He can be found at the Stormstout Brewery in the Valley of the Four Winds.