Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Kichi of the Hundred Kegs
|Location||Summer Terrace, Shrine of Seven Stars|
- Since the dark days of the old kingdom, we pandaren have turned to the mystical art of brewing to keep our spirits and strength high.
- Even as we speak, brewmasters wander the world, seeking rare and powerful ingredients to craft the finest of brews.
- Those who seek out these elusive brewmasters and lend them aid may earn flavorful items. At the very least, you will drink plenty of brew!
- Where can I find brewmasters that might need aid?
- The largest brewery in Pandaria is the Stormstout Brewery in the Valley of the Four Winds. You might start there if you're looking for adventure.
- Brewmasters are also wanderers by nature, and can be found roaming all over the land searching for rare ingredients or concocting new brews.
- Such brewmasters are often found in unique scenarios.
- Brewmaster Tzu defends against enemies in the Greenstone Village scenario.
- Brewmaster Bo seeks tropical flavors in the Unga Ingoo scenario.
- Brewmaster Boof celebrates the season at The Brewmoon Festival scenario, and Brewmaster Blanche is cooking up something shocking in A Brewing Storm.
- Are there rewards for helping brewmasters?
- Those who participate in the Brewmaster scenarios will earn valor. And if you find any rare items as you adventure with a Brewmaster, they are yours to keep!
- Those who rise in the ranks of the brewmasters are rewarded with unique, flavorful trinkets and riding yaks to help carry their brews.
- Where can I find the Brewmasters Quartermaster?
- You need to talk to Teng Thundermalt! He can be found at the Stormstout Brewery in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.