- For the command to remove a player from a group, see Invite. For the Pet Battle ability, see .
- "Why should I worry about magic? A well-placed kick will stop even the most potent of spells." —Nathressa Darkstrider
Proper use of Kick is helpful in many instances where spellcasters are present. In endgame raid situations, rogue Kicks may be necessary.
Tips and tactics
See Interrupt for information and tactics on using interrupts such as Kick.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The energy cost of Kick has been reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Can no longer be blocked.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Kick is now only 1 rank and no longer causes damage.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): The Kick ability prevents the target from casting spells in the same school when channeled casting is interrupted.
- Patch 0.10 (2004-09-18): Interrupt duration has been reduced.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage increased. Interrupt chance raised to 100%.
- Patch 0.6 (2004-04-13):
- Damage and energy costs reduced.
- Now has a 75% chance of working, similar to other interrupts.
- Duration decreased and cooldown increased.