- "In truth, she needs no order to kill. I only tell her whom to spare."
The damage scales with level: until level 20 it only deals (5 * level)% of maximum damage (450% of ranged attack power). Example: at level 15 it deals 337.5% of ranged attack power, 75% of potential damage.
- Kill Command is a basic Hunter spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: ""Kill!", he commanded."
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-01-17): "Kill Command damage increased by 10%."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 10 (was 3).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Damage increased by 12.7%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): "Damage has been increased by 20%."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Damage has been increased by 34%.
- Hotfix (2012-10-04): "Kill Command, Glaive Toss, and Powershot will now properly activate Thrill of the Hunt."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Beast Mastery specialization ability. Now requires the pet to be within 25 yards of the target.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Put back on global cooldown (based on forum posts, this was a mistake). (Source)
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25):
- Will not charge the hunter mana if their pet is on passive.
- No longer affects the Hunter’s current target.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- Removed from global cooldown.
- This ability will now still work even when your pet is out of your line of sight.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.