Kill Your Hundred
90 (Requires 90)
Survive Kargath's Arena.
- Enter the arena
- Combatants slain in the arena x100
- Escape Kargath's arena
I see only one way out of this trap, <name>, and it's right through the middle of that arena.
This might be the end of us.
- Archmage Khadgar says: We cannot hide here forever.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Follow me, and stay close.
- Thrall says: A combat arena. This may be a trap, but at least we will die with honor.
- Exarch Maladaar says: This slaver and torturer knows nothing of honor.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Mm.
Enter the arena for a short cutscene:
- Kargath Bladefist says: You have entered my arena, strangers. You will either leave it as victors, or as corpses.
- Kargath Bladefist says: Now - kill your hundred, or die trying!
All Shattered Hand Brawler kills count, and the NPCs will get most of them. Just stay alive. At 99 kills, another cutscene:
- Kargath Bladefist yells: I am pleased. I could watch you rats fight for hours.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Sorry, but we don't have that kind of time.
Khadgar freezes every Shattered Hand orc on the arena floor.
- Archmage Khadgar yells: Everyone, with me!
Khadgar takes off through the northern exit and follows the trail west.
- Kargath Bladefist says: Hmph. I only counted ninety-nine kills, wizard.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Then I guess we owe you one.
Player gets final kill credit.
- Kargath Bladefist yells: After them! Don't let them get away!
- Archmage Khagar says: Quickly! Into the cave, before they thaw.
Khadgar leads the group into the Umbral Halls and brings down a rockfall to close off the entrance as Kargath's forces close in.
You're still alive? Good.
The cave-in will only hold them for so long. We have to keep moving.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Exarch Maladaar, take Qiana with you and scout the cave.
- Exarch Maladar says: As you wish.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Lady Liadrin, take Olin with you and scout the cave.
- Lady Liadrin says: At your command.
- 17110 XP
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.