Killing Two Scourge With One Skeleton
80 (Requires 78)
- Chained Abominations: burned (3)
The workers in the Fleshwerks abomination lab have already completed a number of their creations. For now, the creatures are chained to the pillars around the edge of the lab, but if we do not act, they will march with the Lich King's armies.
Grasping arms reach out of the bone piles spread throughout the Fleshwerks. These arms belong to skeletons enchanted with the power of fire. Find and free these skeletons, then take them near the completed abominations and watch the show!
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
Have you destroyed the completed abominations?
Ah, good. There's nothing like the smell of roasted putrid flesh in the morning. That's the smell of victory over the Scourge.
There are green Grasping Arms all over the Fleshwerks. Find one, get on a land mount and drag it down to the aboms. Kaboom. Rinse and repeat.
- Crusader Olakin Sainrith says: Look! What's a frostwyrm doing here? It's coming straight for us.
- Ghostwing says: Destroy our raw materials, will you? Well, the master has a special plan in mind for you...
- Ghostwing snatches Olakin off the ledge and takes off with him.
- Darkrider Arly says: Damn it, Olakin, get your arse back here! There's work to be done!