We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
70 (Requires 70)
The start of the Netherwing dragon quest line. The last quest of this line will grant you Neutral faction with the Netherwing Drakes. Mordenai wanders around Netherwing Fields and is often fighting flayers. When he is in combat, the '!' will not be visisble, making it harder to find him. To get the quest sooner, just assist him in combat.
that starts with "
Something has them spooked, <race>.
<Mordenai points to the nether drakes flying overhead.>
They won't even come down to feed. I have seen several fall to the earth, dead from exhaustion before their bodies hit the ground.
We must save them! The Rocknail flayers that are found near the crystals are their natural prey. Kill flayers and take their carcasses. Place a carcass in the field and stand extremely still. As long as you do not make any aggressive motions, they will not attack you.
I cannot save them by myself, <Name>!
You are a kind and compassionate <race>, friend.
- 12650 XP (7Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination59Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationat level 70)
The Rocknail Flayers drop a carcass object. The Rocknail Rippers drop a "Rocknail Giblet". You can mash 5 giblets into one "carcass" for the purposes of this quest.
- Do not have Lightning Shield going.
- Classes with pets should make sure that their pets will not attack the dragon while it lands.
Completing this quest line will complicate your ability to complete select other quests. See the Ally of the Netherwing quest chain.
- Placing a flayer carcass
- Mature Netherwing Drake hungrily eats the flayer carcass.
- Mature Netherwing Drake says: [Draconic] Belan Shi karkun
This is the Ally of the Netherwing quest chain.
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationPatch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.