- Not to be confused with Banalash.
- Main article: Stranglethorn Streak
King Bangalash is a tiger found in Northern Stranglethorn on the top of a small hill on the opposite side of the road of the Ziata'Jai Ruins. He is the main antagonist of The Green Hills of Stranglethorn.
He is quite tough, and he summons two level 29 Jungle Panthers when he is low on health. Due to his stunning looks, King Bangalash is popular as a hunter pet.
He was briefly famous for being the only hunter pet with the skill Cobra Reflexes, but the following patch, 2.1, made it available for all pets.
Hemet Nesingwary Jr. wants Bangalash's head.
Despite Hemet's request, Bangalash appears in the Brawler's Guild fights as part of the Stranglethorn Streak rumble encounter.
- Leaping Rush — Jumps at the target, inflicting 100% weapon damage.
- Mangle — Mangle the target, dealing Physical damage and additional damage over 15 sec.
- Brawler's Guild
- Main article: Stranglethorn Streak#Abilities
- His name King Bangalash is possibly a reference to the critically endangered species of tiger in real life, the Royal Bengal Tiger: other than India, one of its other main habitats is Bangladesh.
- Bangalash also sounds similar to Bengalaas, a panther-like alien in Blizzard's StarCraft series.Bengalaas