|This article is a PTR Patch 8.2.0 stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Occupation||King of Mechagon, Engineer|
|Former occupation(s)||King of the gnomes|
|Relative(s)||Prince Erazmin (son)|
King Mechagon is the ruler of the ancient lost city of Mechagon. He has a vision to return anyone of flesh into more pure robotic parts and it will be up to champions to put a stop on his plans. Piloting a giant death robot, Mechagon serves as the final boss of Operation: Mechagon.
King Mechagon was once the king of the gnomes, who 400 years ago led his followers in search of a mystical land of technology. He left no clues where he was headed and over time his legend faded into history. Until the discovery of the Forgotten Vault in Kul Tiras.
- Mechagon's motivations are similar to those of the mechagnome Gearmaster Mechazod, who sought to "cure" gnomes of the Curse of Flesh.
- Patch 8.2.0 (TBA): Added.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2018-11-02. World of Warcraft: What's Next Panel Recap. Retrieved on 2019-04-08.
- ^ Medievaldragon 2018-11-04. BlizzCon 2018 World of Warcraft: What’s Next Panel Transcript - Page 4 of 4. Blizzplanet. Retrieved on 2019-04-09.
- ^ World of Warcraft manual, pg. 175
- ^ The Legend of Mechagon (Alliance)