Once, Mosh attacked Kova Broadhorn and Miles Corebender. He stunned Miles for a short time before being attacked by Kova, whom he almost killed before Miles injured the devilsaur's leg and stunned him.
- Recklessness — Immune to fear effects. All attacks do critical hits. Armor reduced by 35%.
- Terrifying Roar — Causes nearby enemies to flee in fear for 5 sec.
- Trample — Inflicts Physical damage to nearby enemies.
- Vicious Rend — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- All the devilsaurs are elite but most are level 53-55. It is recommended that anyone who is level 60 or under be in a group of at least one other player of equal level since other mobs inhabit the immediate area and may aggro while engaging King Mosh.
- He hits incredibly hard and is a very tough fight, and with his 61,040 health, even at level 70 many players struggle to beat him. A level 80 player of any class can defeat him without trouble.
- Mosh's Sholazar Basin counterpart is King Krush.
- King Mosh was famous for being the most powerful rare mob prior to The Burning Crusade.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Type changed from rare elite to rare.