Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||Jaguero Isle, Cape of Stranglethorn|
- He is most likely a reference to King Kong, a fictional giant gorilla who captured a female, and/or the famous video game character Donkey Kong, who was also partially based on King Kong.
- One of Mukla's three attacks, Barrel Toss, is a direct reference to Donkey Kong's barrel throwing habits.
- He appears as a legendary card in Hearthstone. His flavor text reads: "King Mukla wanders Jaguero Isle, searching for love."
- He is also the fourth boss that new players face in the game's initial tutorial.
- In the Grand Tournament expansion, there is also a common card called Mukla's Champion, whose flavor text reads: "An elegant gorilla, for a more civilized age."
- A corrupted version of Mukla, known as Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale, appears as a legendary card in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. His flavor text reads: "Pro tip: DO NOT BOGART THE BANANAS."
A champion of King Mukla at the Grand Tournament.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Stats changed.