Kirin Tor Peacekeeper
|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Occupation||Peacekeeper, Frost mage|
|Location||Astravar Harbor, Suramar|
- Arcane Bolstering — Increased haste by 50%.
- Cone of Cold — Inflicts Frost damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Frost Armor — Reduces all damage taken by 5%.
- Frostbolt — Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed.
- Ice Block — You become encased in a block of ice, protecting you from all physical attacks and spells for 4 sec, but during that time you cannot attack, move or cast spells. Also causes Hypothermia, preventing you from recasting Ice Block for 30 sec.
- Vereesa almost shot at Rommath this morning. Khadgar had to talk her down... again.
- The elves keep pulling pranks on each other. We are just trying to make sure things don't turn to violence.
- Tensions between the Horde and Alliance are tight enough when they share a battlefield. But the elves? You can practically cut this tension with a knife.
- Suramar is a city filled with so much magic it will be a true challenge to invade it. I just hope we can keep these armies together until we are successful.
- Conflict between the armies will not be tolerated. We are here to make sure everyone stays on target.
- Kaldorei, Sin'dorei, Quel'dorei, and Shal'dorei? More like Don'torei. Am I right?
- Khadgar put out the call to anyone willing to send troops to support this army. So who comes?
- Blood elves and night elves. The two races so at odds with each other it makes the feud between the Alliance and Horde seem almost paltry.
- So far the Suramar army has been hesitant to stretch out from their walls. I hope that doesn't mean they are planning something.