- For the orc of the same name, see Kiro (orc).
|Level||110 - 120|
Kiro is a caravan leader of the Voldunai vulpera, initially encountered at the Vulpera Hideaway in Vol'dun. He is slightly wary of outsiders but is a skilled healer. Meerah describes him as being hard to keep track of, as he is "always on the move, always working on some big plan". Nisha initially considers him to be overly passive in the face of sethrak aggression, but Kiro himself urges adventurers not to mistake his caution for hesistance. He will defend the vulpera with his dying breath, but he'd "just prefer to avoid taking that breath today".
Nisha, one of the members of Kiro's caravan, warned him that the sethrak would eventually attack and that the vulpera needed to make a preemptive strike against the snakemen, but Kiro insisted that they instead keep their heads down and continue to quietly do business. Eventually, Nisha was proven right when the Faithless attacked the Abandoned Burrows.
After escaping from the Abandoned Burrows, Nisha and a recently arrived adventurer travel to Vulpera Hideaway to find Kiro tending to the adventurer's wounded friend Bladeguard Kaja after she was found by Meerah. With the help of Kiro and Meerah, the adventurer heals Kaja. Kiro offers to help the adventurer and Kaja in their search for the missing Warguard Rakera if they help the vulpera in turn, and sends the hero to retrieve some stolen knickknacks from the Faithless at the Serpent's Maw.
Eventually, Kaja, Meerah, and the adventurer leave the Hideaway and travel south to search for Rakera. After finding the warguard, the group continues to Zul'Ahjin, where they encounter Kiro and Nisha along with Julwaba and her sethrak friend Serrik, who is dying from scorpid venom. Nisha explains that she and Kiro are merely passing through Zul'Ahjin on their way to the Faithless empire. Kiro offers to help heal the sethrak and sends the adventurer to gather ingredients for an antivenom that succeeds in saving Serrik's life.
Kiro and Nisha, along with Meerah and other vulpera, later continue to the Faithless' stronghold in the north to take the fight directly to the sethrak. Kiro and Nisha work to rescue vulpera slaves while Meerah organizes caravans to carry them to safety. Some time later, the adventurer and Vorrik join up with them. After the hero helps Nisha free vulpera slaves in the Crater of Conquerors, Kiro sneaks off to the Faithless' Feeding Pits to continue sabotaging the sethrak behind the front lines. While Kiro himself sabotages the Faithless cannons on the upper levels of the compound, the adventurer travels through the Slithering Gulch and sets fire to the sethrak slave markets on their way to the beast pens. Once at the Feeding Pits, Kiro sends the champion to take out the Faithless' krolusk tamers and unleash a stampede of crawgs by killing Crawg Tamer Traskniss. Kiro and the adventurer then ride back to the other vulpera at Vorrik's Sanctum using a stolen Battle Krolusk.
After the Faithless emperor Korthek is ultimately defeated, Kiro can be found back at the Vulpera Hideaway with Meerah and Nisha. He tells the adventurer that they have proven themselves a true ally to the vulpera and that they will always be welcome in the caravan.
Tides of Vengeance
After Rastakhan's death in the Battle of Dazar'alor, Kiro attended the king's funeral in Dazar'alor. He expressed disbelief at the Alliance's actions and stated that the vulpera would do what they could to help the Zandalari.
- Stealth — Puts the caster in stealth mode. Lasts until cancelled.
- Main article: An Explosive Exit#Notes
- Main article: Knickknack Takeback#Notes
- Main article: Light Up the Gulch#Notes
- Main article: Free Ride#Notes
- Have you come to trade?
- Speak freely.
- What have you brought?
- Everything has value... even you.
- Discipline and tact are scarce resources for you, it seems.
- My kind kills for less, you know.
- The dunes have everything we need.
- The sands swallow the wasteful.
- We go where the sands take us.
- It's good to see the sands haven't swallowed you yet.
- Crater of Conquerors
- I wish the Faithless would've been content with peace. We always were.
- But their unrelenting aggression has finally forced our hand.
- We will take down Emperor Korthek... and we'll take anything useful we find along the way.
- Slithering Gulch
- The Faithless treat their beasts cruelly. It isn't difficult to turn them against their masters.
- Vorrik's Sanctum
- We've done our part, <name>. I'm proud of what we've accomplished here.
- But now it's time for me to look after my people and ensure their safety.
- I've no doubt we will meet again. I'm proud to call you a friend and ally.
- At Vulpera Hideaway after
- You have proven yourself a true ally, <name>.
- You are always welcome in our caravan, here or anywhere else that the sands take us.
- In Dazar'alor during
- News spread to Vol'dun about Rastakhan's death. I couldn't believe it. I understand the Alliance wants to stop the Horde... but this is too far.
- My people will do what we can to help the Zandalari through this difficult time.
- Kiro's mount is apparently a white hyena, which can be seen sleeping next to him in Zul'Ahjin.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.